jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

ENGLISH

Links and Screenshots

















Parts of my Body and Face

Calendar and Days of the Week






Present Simple And Adverbs of Frecuency



List Verbs of Routine

Numbers, Animals, Basic Colors and The Alphabet.




                                              
The Seasons on the Year
Spring                                                         Summer


            
                       

       Autumn - Fall                                                         Winter


                            














Wh qustions links.






Good Day Classmates


On October 31 Halloween  2011
 My name is Carlos but I like call me Charlye,


I don't like say my age, i do it for causes curiosity.  I currently  study in the SENA the career Payroll And Benefits  but our Class study in the building of  U.D.C.A .  
I live in Bogotá  (Bosa-Porvenir) COL, I don't have Girlfriend  and I live with my parents and Two small sisters.  My grandmother had Eighteen children. 


I like Travel, 6 months ago y was traveling for COLOMBIA and it was exciting and delicious. I sometimes do aerobics on saturdays and i enjoy it a lot of, also i Skate and love it.  In my free time i try read books jejej but I yes do it. These were some things of my life.

See you in other opportunity.

Carlos Alberto Pachon Martin.      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario